Expert managers are vital to the building and development of successful organisations. Progressive, inclusive and precise, an effective manager increases engagement, improves retention, and drives productivity. In an international environment where regulation and oversight are increasingly stringent and complex and where organisations are increasingly diverse, skilled management has never been so important.
Roffey Park’s Management Development programmes enables dynamic, collaborative learning based on real life application and cutting-edge research. Combining face-to-face and live online learning, our courses are international, accessible and strongly focused on practical application. You will learn alongside managers from many different organisations worldwide, gaining mind and skill-sets essential for organisational performance and efficiency.
What’s the Roffey Park Difference?
On completing a Roffey Park Management Development Programme, you or your manager will:
- Give clear direction throughout their organisation
- Positively affect organisational outcomes for the benefit of all
- Work to break down barriers across organisations
- Deploy advanced technical and collaborative knowledge in complex and uncertain environments
- Develop diverse and inclusive organisational cultures
- Embodies their core professional and organisational values