Organisational Development and HR
Organisational Development and Human Resources professionals put people at the heart of organisations. Together they create a positive and inclusive working environment, encouraging collaboration, removing inequality, increasing performance. HR and OD enable people to thrive.
Roffey Park’s comprehensive OD and HR programmes are structured to enable you to develop your skills. Learning essential, practical and advanced OD and HR techniques many progress to our unique MSc in People and Organisational Development. All our OD and HR programmes enable dynamic, collaborative learning based on real life cases and cutting-edge research. Combining face-to-face and live online learning, our courses are international, accessible and strongly focused on practical application. You will learn alongside OD and HR professionals from many different organisations worldwide, gaining the mind and skill-sets vital to your organisation’s most important asset – its people .
What’s the Roffey Park Difference?
On completing Roffey Park’s Organisational Development and HR programmes, OD and HR professionals:
- Are committed to the engagement and development of everyone in the workplace;
- Align organisational, personal and professional values;
- Work to break down barriers within organisations
- Value and develop diverse and inclusive organisational cultures
- Embody their core professional and organisational values