Current Job Vacancies
Senior Consultant (Leadership & Management Development)
£60 – 65K / €65 – 70K depending on experience and location
Are you passionate about learning and people development and want to make a difference in the world of work?
We are Roffey Park Institute, a leading international executive education institute which is growing, ambitious and at the cutting edge of learning.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Consultant to join our talented team. Bringing dynamism, passion and credibility, you have the depth of experience we need to manage large programme portfolios and facilitate change at individual, team and organisational levels.
- A subject matter expert in leadership and/or management development with a proven track record of designing, managing and facilitating programme portfolios in these subject areas.
- Experienced at working with clients to scope and design learning interventions.
- Able to plan and execute original research and thought leadership in the fields of leadership and management.
- A pragmatic, solutions orientated person, adept at client consulting.
- At the forefront of practice in adult learning, with a flexible approach and demonstrable experience of working with middle to senior leaders within organisations.
- A natural team player, able to work collaboratively with your international colleagues.
- A highly engaging, skilled facilitator and coach.
You will have:
- Five to ten years’ experience of scoping and designing programme portfolios, consulting, group orientated facilitation and coaching, with a particular focus on leadership and/or management development.
- At least a Master’s level qualification in a relevant discipline or in adult, workplace learning.
- A recent track record of relevant publication and thought leadership.
- A professional post graduate qualification or equivalent qualification in Coaching accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), International Coaching Federation (ICF) or similar.
- Ideally, you will have a second European or Asian language.
In return you can expect excellent benefits, flexible working, and first class continuing personal development.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
We welcome applicants from diverse and minority backgrounds and are keen to hear from ALL suitably qualified candidates.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact either:
Dr. Angus Cameron (email: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)7801 616125)
Ken Ingram (email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)7801 616116)
How to apply
To apply for the position of Senior Consultant you should submit a detailed CV, together with a video explaining how you meet the requirements of the role, focussing particularly on your experience of managing programme portfolios in leadership and management development.
Your video should be no longer than 3 minutes. Your CV and video should be sent to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 23rd October, at the latest.
For those who meet the criteria, there will be an initial interview on Wednesday 4th November.
You will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity about whether you have been selected for interview.
For those who are successful at initial interview, a second stage selection day will be held on Thursday 12th November which will involve a final panel interview.
You will also be required to facilitate a discussion with senior members of the Roffey Park team and will be informed of the topic once you have been successful in reaching the second stage
We welcome applicants from all groups of talent and are currently under-represented in Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic staff, and encourage all applicants from BAME communities.
Working for Roffey Park Institute
Working for Roffey Park includes a range of benefits:
- An attractive reward package of salary and benefits
- Access to RPI Pension Scheme
- Access to private health care scheme
- Access to in-house health and well-being facilities including a gym and swimming pool at Roffey Park Institute’s Head office
- Access to complimentary refreshments at Roffey Park Insitute locations
- Work Life Balance policies and access to flexible working arrangements
Roffey Park is committed to equal opportunities and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our recruitment practices encourage candidates from all sections of society and that each employee feels comfortable in their working environment, respected and able to give of their best. These same principles apply equally to our treatment of our clients, participants and suppliers.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are committed to employing and retaining disabled people and will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the vacancy advertised.