Current Job Vacancies
Teaching & Research Fellow/Facilitator (Singapore)
S$75 – 80,000 per annum
1 – 3 year contract (negotiable)
Remote & Flexible Working
Are you passionate about learning and people development and want to make a difference in the world of work?
We are Roffey Park Institute Asia Pacific, a leading international executive education institute which is growing, ambitious and at the cutting edge of learning.
We are looking for a Teaching & Research Fellow/Facilitator to join our talented team in Singapore.
This is a developmental opportunity that combines academic and commercial knowledge of the workplace, focussing specifically on delivering a range of open access and client tailored executive education programmes and designing virtual and face to face solutions with clients and colleagues. Additionally, you will be supported to conduct and publish research on current workplace issues.
- Fluent in both written and oral English.
- Passionate about excellence in learning and development in the workplace
- Experienced in either teaching and assessing learners in a HE/FE environment or a learning & development specialist in a commercial environment
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of blended learning techniques, including online learning tools.
- A team player, able to work collaboratively and with excellent oral and written communication skills
- An engaging facilitator, able to manage diverse participant groups and client organisations
- The Advanced Certificate in Learning & Performance (ACLP) or the Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) as a minimum and preferably the Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE)
- A 2:1 undergraduate degree as a minimum.
In return you can expect excellent benefits, flexible working, and first class continuing personal development to help you reach your potential and develop your future career.
We welcome applications from candidates from either an academic background and/or from the commercial sector who are currently facilitating adult learning & development. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact either:
Melinda Yon (email: Melinda.email@example.com Tel: +65 6386 0590)
Angus Cameron (email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)7801 616116)
The process for applying and a detailed role profile can be found on our website: http://www.roffeypark.com/about/jobs/
Closing date is 5pm (SGT) on Friday 4th December
How to apply
To apply for the position of Teaching & Research Fellow/Facilitator you should submit a detailed CV, together with a video explaining how you meet the requirements of the role.
Your video should be no longer than 3 minutes.
Your CV and video should be sent to email@example.com by 5pm (SGT) on Friday 4th December, at the latest.
- For those who meet the criteria, there will be an initial interview on either Tuesday 15th December or Wednesday 16th December. Initial Interviews will be scheduled between 4pm and 7pm (SGT)
You will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity about whether you have been selected for interview and the date and time of your interview.
- For those who are successful at initial interview, a second stage selection day will be held on either Wednesday 6th January or Thursday 7th January which will involve a final panel interview. You will also be required to facilitate a discussion with senior members of the Roffey Park team and will be informed of the topic once you have been successful in reaching the second stage.
Final Interviews will be scheduled between 4pm and 7.30pm (SGT)
You will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity about whether you have been selected for final interview and the date and time of your interview.
Marketing Executive (Singapore)
S$55,000 – S$60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Join our marketing team in building our global brand in Asia Pacific
We are Roffey Park Institute, an internationally renowned Executive Education Institute. We are growing, ambitious, and work at the cutting edge of executive learning.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our small, but busy marketing team working within our Asia Pacific Team from our office in Singapore . With experience in developing marketing and lead generation campaigns, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling propositions to drive brand awareness and generate revenue opportunities.
- Able to plan and implement online and offline marketing campaigns, programmes and events.
- A creative, self-driven marketer with strong interpersonal skills and experienced gained in a business-to-business organisation
- A natural team player, able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- A resident of Singapore
In return you can expect excellent benefits, flexible working and you’ll be part of a creative, high performing international marketing and business development team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our organisation as we develop superb research and education for leaders, managers and organisations across the world. We are an exciting and rewarding place to work. If this sounds like a place you want to be part of, we want to hear from you!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 5 pm SGT on 1 December 2020.
First Interviews will be held on 9th December between 4pm & 8pm SGT
Second Interviews, for those successful at first interview, will be held on 14th December between 4pm and 8pm SGT
Working for Roffey Park Institute
Working for Roffey Park includes a range of benefits:
- An attractive reward package of salary and benefits
- Access to RPI Pension Scheme
- Access to private health care scheme
- Access to in-house health and well-being facilities including a gym and swimming pool at Roffey Park Institute’s Head office
- Access to complimentary refreshments at Roffey Park Insitute locations
- Work Life Balance policies and access to flexible working arrangements
Roffey Park is committed to equal opportunities and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our recruitment practices encourage candidates from all sections of society and that each employee feels comfortable in their working environment, respected and able to give of their best. These same principles apply equally to our treatment of our clients, participants and suppliers.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are committed to employing and retaining disabled people and will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the vacancy advertised.