Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £65,000 – £70,000 plus performance incentives
Big change offers great opportunity. As we step forward into the post-pandemic world, the need for collaborative, equitable and productive workplaces has never been more relevant for organisations to stay focused and find opportunities to thrive. The nature of work is evolving. The challenges are many.
At Roffey Park Institute, we are ready to respond to the challenges. We’re ambitious and visionary about transforming learning for future generations, bringing our social learning approach to the digital generation. We’re recruiting across our organisation to support our growth as an international organisation. You need to be able to work collaboratively across functions, to be results driven and client focused. People are at the heart of what we do, and every member of our organisation has a role in transforming workplaces for the better.
Our Client Relationship Managers are responsible for identifying, developing and growing our international client accounts. With agreed revenue targets, you’ll grow a sales pipeline by nurturing, engaging and developing prospective clients. You’ll also be responsible for the strategic account management of our international client base.
- a track record of first-class client management and development
- evidence of sustained performance and experience in generating business and revenue
- commercial acumen
- to be a credible and influential communicator
- experience of designing development solutions and managing delivery of projects ensuring client delight
How to apply.
To apply for the position of Client Relationship Manager you should submit a detailed CV, together with a covering letter describing how you meet the requirements of the role.
Your CV and covering letter should be sent to [email protected] by 5pm on Friday 29th October at the latest.
For those who meet the criteria, an initial interview will take place on Monday 15th November.
You will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity about whether you have been selected for interview.
For those who are successful at initial interview, a final selection day will be held on Monday 22 November, which will involve a final panel interview.
Working for Roffey Park Institute
Working for Roffey Park includes a range of benefits:
- An attractive reward package of salary and benefits
- Access to RPI Pension Scheme
- Access to private health care scheme
- Access to in-house health and well-being facilities including a gym and swimming pool at Roffey Park Institute’s Head office
- Access to complimentary refreshments at Roffey Park Institute locations
- Work Life Balance policies and access to flexible working arrangements
Roffey Park is committed to equal opportunities and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our recruitment practices encourage candidates from all sections of society and that each employee feels comfortable in their working environment, respected and able to give of their best. These same principles apply equally to our treatment of our clients, participants and suppliers.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are committed to employing and retaining disabled people and will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the vacancy advertised.