Roffey Park’s Leadership Development programmes are designed for people leading successful, sustainable and equitable organisations. Our high impact leadership development learning programmes will enhance and expand your leadership skills so that you can bring people together with positive purpose.
Roffey Park’s Leadership Development programmes enable dynamic, collaborative learning based on real life application and cutting-edge research. Combining face-to-face and live online learning, our programmes are international, accessible and strongly focused on practical application. You will learn alongside leaders from many different organisations worldwide, gaining transformational mind and skill-sets for organisational growth and performance.
What’s the Roffey Park Difference?
On completing a Roffey Park Leadership Development programme, you or your leader will:
- Generate shared leadership across their organisations and networks
- Positively affect organisational outcomes for the benefit of all
- Work to break down barriers across organisations
- Share their innovative and collaborative skills in complex and uncertain environments
- Develop diverse and inclusive organisational cultures
- Embody their core professional and organisational values
- Lead to develop leadership in others
How we can help with your Leadership Development needs
You can commission Roffey Park Institute to conduct research specific to your organisation on the theme of management development, to help build a management development strategy unique to your organisation.
Our leadership development programmes run regularly throughout the year in an open format – where you attend as an individual, forming a group with like-minded people from different organisations. You can choose to attend these programmes in a distance, digital, blended and face-to-face format.
Whether it’s an in-house leadership programme for your emerging leaders or senior leadership programme for your leadership team, our client teams work with you to create a tailored solution unique to your organisation needs.