Are you an experienced HR Business Partner or Assistant People Director who wants to move into a more strategic HR leadership position? Do you see yourself as a Director of People in the future? Would you like to understand what skills and capabilities are needed to be a Director of People and to have an opportunity to develop them? Then our Aspiring HR Leaders Course may be for you.
Roffey Park Institute has been a leading force in developing HR Practitioners and leaders since its establishment and the HR Aspiring Leaders Course draws upon our deep experience of developing leaders and people professionals in the public, private and third sectors.
Who is the course for?
- Experienced HR professionals or People Directors who want to enhance their strategic capabilities.
- Expert HR professionals looking to take the next step in senior leadership.
- Senior leader introducing business partnering to their organisation. Transforming from a traditional structure to having a seat at the decision-makers table.
- HR Business Partners wanting to develop the skills needed in a senior position.
- Grow your confidence and credibility as a senior HR leader
- Learn the ability to articulate your value and purpose as a senior HR leader
- Demonstrate understanding of strategic challenges to HR and potential responses
- Flex your influencing style in order to generate positive outcomes with senior leaders
- Act as an internal consultant to build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Take ongoing responsibility for your continued development
Organisations who employ or work with a participant who has taken part in the Aspiring HR Leaders Course are likely to see improvements in:
- An enhanced talent pipeline for your HR leaders of the future
- Confidence in occupying a people space at your organisations top table
- Increasing capability in demonstrating strategic influence
- Enhanced performance of your people team as they experience improved leadership
- The Aspiring HR Leaders Course is delivered over four days face-to-face or eight half-days virtually. The face-to-face programme begins with a half day virtual launch call.
- The course encourages experimentation within a supportive learning environment.
- The group will engage throughout in peer feedback based on practice facilitation experiences that are designed to help you better understand your impact and push yourself forward in how you facilitate.
- The course includes a Firo-B assessment and feedback
Venue for Face-to-Face Courses
All face-to-face courses are held at Roffey Park’s purpose-built venue which is set in 40 acres of rural Sussex Countryside just five minutes from the M23 and 20 minutes from London Gatwick Airport & Crawley, 10 minutes from Horsham.
All virtual half-day sessions start at 09:00 UK time
*The price is net of any chargeable VAT.
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities. Please contact our client services to find out more.
Your face-to-face experience starts the evening before your programme as you join your fellow participants for dinner so you can get to know each other. Check-in is available from 2pm, providing you with the option to either work from our venue or take advantage of our leisure facilities. Our bar opens at 6pm and dinner is served in the restaurant at 7.30 pm. Accommodation, meals and materials are all included in the fees.
We can also deliver the Aspiring HR Leaders course as either an in-house programme for teams or as part of a wider, tailored development programme. For more information please contact us.
In the UK
+44 (0) 1293 854042