Clear Leadership is a collaborative leadership programme that is based on the globally renowned work of Dr Gervase Bushe. This programme provides a powerful set of skills that empowers leaders to think and behave collaboratively. This course will transform your leadership, emotional intelligence, self-reflection, and communication skills. It will provide you with the possibility to achieve relational mastery. Participants are offered a well-integrated set of skills to make them more effective leaders. This course is also for those who are ready to challenge themselves and make a developmental leap to the next level of their growth. No other leadership course offers the opportunity for such a large step in vertical development in such a short period of time.
Clear Leadership will allow you to show up differently at work and in your personal life. This by giving you a new, unique perspective. This includes the underlying social and psychological processes that keep you trapped in unsatisfying and unproductive relationships.
Understand why well-intentioned people who want to collaborate pull the rug out from underneath themselves and get in their own way. Focus on the personal choices leaders and professionals have to make if they want to sustain real partnerships where everyone feels responsible for the success of their common purpose.
This programme is for you are
- A middle to a senior leader who wants to develop a collaborative leadership approach
- Working in an organisation structure that relies on increased collaboration. Who wants to understand how to lead successfully in this environment
- A senior HR or OD professional who wants to develop your organisation’s culture so that it is centred on a collective purpose
- Understand how to handle difficult conversations with ease and turn conflicts into positive learning experiences
- Be able to lead with more confidence and clarity
- Improve your self-awareness so you can make informed choices on what to say or do as a leader
- Improve your leadership influence and communication approach. So you are clearer about the expectations you have of yourself and others
- Be more confident in resolving conflict and differences in order to work more effectively with others
- Understand how to create an inclusive environment within your team, function or organisation
Collaborative working is crucial in today’s modern organisation. Success is no longer just about the individual. It’s about tapping into the collective potential of all to solve problems, innovate and work together towards a common purpose. Clear Leadership enables your leaders to understand how to ensure the people they lead are fully engaged in real partnership. Moreover, to create an inclusive environment where everyone can learn from the team’s collective experience.
This was an intensive and enriching personal development experience. I appreciated the variation in large group work, small group work and working with learning partners. I valued the people I was learning with and the transparency of our conversations. My personal experience was a developmental shift and an increasing understanding of self with greater clarity of what had been on my mental map but out of my awareness. For the first time in my life I saw a pattern that I hadn’t spotted before and became acutely aware of the impact that had on my daily being.Caroline Mabey, Royal Free London NHS Foundation TrustP
Participants are asked to consolidate their learning and practise the skills of clear leadership on a daily basis.
Dates and Fees
- Sessions will begin at 09:00 (UK time). Check your local time here
|Dates for Residential Programme||Fee|
|6 – 9 December 2022||£2,600* |
*The price is net of any chargeable VAT or GST
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities. Please contact our client services to find out more.