Are you Masters ready?
From learning how a Masters qualification could accelerate your career or working out how to fit study time into your life, there’s lots to think about. Roffey Park’s MSc in People and Organisational Development provides a rich learning experience like no other. You will walk away with a Masters qualification and the knowledge to transform people and their organisations. And you will have spent two years learning alongside an international cohort of OD practitioners and faculty team.
Take the next step and book a place at our online event
At this event we will provide an overview of the programme and our unique approach to learning. You will have the opportunity to meet members of our faculty team and ask further questions about the programme. At the end you will have enough information to start your application to join our programme in July.
On the 30 April Roffey Park Institute will be hosting a webinar for those interested in taking our international Masters in People & Organisational Development.
Join us at our next webinar event on 30 April 2021 from 08:00 to 09:00 (UK time)
During the webinar our Programme Director and Head of Faculty will:
- Outline the structure of our virtual MSc
- Cover what to expect over the course of the programme
- Explain what is a dialogic approach and what do we mean by Dialogic Learning Groups
- Help you understand the self-learning time and commitment required to complete this MSc
- Outline the entry requirements
- How you can apply for a place
- Cover fees and finance
- Highlight cohort start dates.
- Explain Roffey Park’s learning methodology
- Why you should choose Roffey Park Institute.
- Give time for your questions.
This is a free of charge webinar and at the end of the session, we hope you will have the information you require to register for this qualification.