Are you Masters ready?
From learning how a Masters qualification could accelerate your career or working out how to fit study time into your life, there’s lots to think about. Roffey Park’s MSc in People and Organisational Development provides a rich learning experience like no other. You will walk away with a Masters qualification and the knowledge to transform people and their organisations. And you will have spent two years learning alongside an international cohort of OD practitioners and faculty team.
Roffey Park Institute will be hosting a complimentary webinar on 9 February 2022 from 9:00am to 10:00am (UK time) for those interested in taking our international Masters in People and Organisational Development. We will provide an overview of the programme and our unique approach to learning. You will have the opportunity to meet members of our faculty team and ask further questions about the programme. At the end you will have enough information to start your application to join our programme in July 2022.
Take the next step and reserve a place at our webinar by completing the booking form:
During the webinar our Programme Director and Head of Faculty will:
- Outline the structure of our virtual MSc
- Cover what to expect over the course of the programme
- Explain what is a dialogic approach and what do we mean by Dialogic Learning Groups
- Help you understand the self-learning time and commitment required to complete this MSc
- Outline the entry requirements
- How you can apply for a place
- Cover fees and finance
- Highlight cohort start dates.
- Explain Roffey Park’s learning methodology
- Why you should choose Roffey Park Institute.
- Give time for your questions.