Organisation Design and Development Essentials is a one-and-a-half-day course that explores the fundamentals of OD&D, and the nature of OD&D practice.
From post-pandemic and hybrid workplaces to digitalisation and business transformations, many organisations are changing or adapting the way they work.
The course introduces you to the role of the OD&D practitioner in leading and influencing organisational change and transformation; including the key skills, knowledge and mindsets needed to become one.
Who is the course for?
- Those that are in the field of HR, or learning and development, and want to understand their developmental needs within the context of an OD&D role
- Managers or leaders leading change and transformation projects who want to understand the essential concepts, skills and mindset necessary in the field of organisation design and development
- Those who wish to develop confidence and competence in managing the change process or to support their organisation’s business transformation initiatives
- Professionals that are simply curious about understanding what OD&D is and how it is used in organisations
- You will be able to describe the underpinning principles, values and essential concepts of OD&D, in relation to yourself and your organisational context
- You will grow your appreciation of the skills, capabilities and mindset of OD&D practitioners
- You will increase your knowledge of the different levels at which an OD&D practitioner can intervene and appropriate application and evaluation of a variety of intervention methods
- You will increase your knowledge and understanding of how to lead and influence change and manage transformations
As a result of this course, participants will have a greater understanding of organisation design and development. In practice, this will help them lead and support successful change and transformation projects
- Three half day virtual sessions
The price is net of any chargeable VAT
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact us to find out more.
We can also deliver Organisation Design and Development as either an in-house programme for teams or as part of a wider, tailored development programme. For more information please contact us.
In the UK
+44 (0) 1293 854042