We deliver this programme face to face at one of our venues in the UK, Ireland and Singapore. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
We deliver this programme through interactive online sessions which are facilitated live. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
In today’s fast paced, ever changing business environment, an organisation’s ability to respond is key to survival and success. It is not the ‘organisation’ however that decides when, why or how to respond, it’s the people within it. Organisation Development (OD) is rooted in the deep connection between the best business processes and structures and the people working with them.
Practising OD means balancing economic growth and impact with human systems perspectives, building an agile, resilient and emotionally intelligent workforce, promoting compassionate, ethical and sustainable leadership and organisational practices, and having a clear sense of purpose. It is concerned with creating great organisations and cultures!
Our OD Practitioner Programme is designed to increase your knowledge and understanding of OD as a discipline, give you opportunities to develop skills and acquire tools that have practical application and to develop the thinking strategies that shape the kind of tools and approaches you may use in your organisation.
This course is for you if…
- You are working in the field of organisational development and want to develop and enhance your practice.
- You’re a change agent, manager or leader who recognises the importance of bringing people with you but want to have a greater insight into how to achieve this.
- You have a background in HR, an aspiring HR Director perhaps, or are a Learning and Development professional or similar who wants to have more of an OD lens and add OD skills to your portfolio
- You’re involved in local authority or public sector transformations which require changes in mindset as well as structures and services
- You’re in the commercial sector and have been recognised as having OD ability
Watch how we deliver online programmes
- Increase your capabilities as an OD practitioner for the benefit of you and your organisation
- Increase your impact and influence and develop knowledge and application of a variety of interventions
- Improve your ability to recognise and facilitate group dynamics
- Build your confidence and impact as an OD Practitioner
- Grow your network of like-minded OD Practitioners in parallel roles across sectors
Your organisation will benefit from you attending this programme through your skilled, knowledgeable, and impactful OD practice. They will benefit from an OD Practitioner who has a greater awareness and understanding of what influences people’s ability to embrace organisation change and transformation and a toolkit to enable them to intervene at any level. Your organisation will benefit from your ability to build sustainable, effective and values driven relationships across their business
Massive insight into myself, my capability and my potential. I felt so much more attached to and involved in the experience than I ever thought I could. I learned more about myself and my potential than I ever thought possible.Philippa Richards Learning and Development Manager, NFU Mutual
OD Practitioner Programme consists of six modules. These are delivered face-to-face as 2 x 2 day residentials with a 3 weeks gap in between. The online programme is delivered over a period of 8 weeks with one module (half a day) per week and a two weeks break in between. There are six modules in the programme, each one consists of 2x 90 minute sessions, facilitated live with a 30 minute break in between.
Not sure if this is the right organisational develoment course for you?
From understanding the basics of OD to leading strategic organisational development interventions that puts people in the centre, we’ve got an organisational development programme for you.
Programme Date and Fees
- Online – There are six modules in the programme, each one consists of 2x 90 minute sessions, facilitated live with a 30 minute break in between. There is a break between modules 1-3 and 4-6.
- Classroom – Residential: Part One – 2 days duration. Part Two – 2 days duration.
|Dates for online programme||Fee|
|May 2021 – Sessions will begin at 9am (GMT).|
Starts on 11 May 2021
Finishes on 29 June 2021
Module 1 – 11 May 2021
Module 2 – 19 May 2021
Module 3 – 26 May 2021
Module 4 – 15 June 2021
Module 5 – 22 June 2021
Module 6 – 29 June 2021
|£2,400 + VAT|
€2,640 + VAT
S$4,220 + GST
|Dates for online Programme||Fee|
|June 2021 – Sessions will begin at 9am (GMT).|
Starts on 10 June 2021
Finishes on 21 July 2021
Module 1 – 10 June 2021
Module 2 – 17 June2021
Module 3 – 23 June 2021
Module 4 – 7 July 2021
Module 5 – 14 July 2021
Module 6 – 21 July 2021
|£2,400 + VAT|
€2,640 + VAT
S$4,220 + GST
|Dates for Residential Programme|
Part One: 3 – 4 August 2021
Part Two: 24 – 25 August 2021
Residential fees are inclusive of all tuition fees, materials, meals and accommodation
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact our client services to find out more
Due to the ongoing pandemic Roffey Park Institute is currently only taking bookings for online programmes. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and plan to offer face to face programmes at such time when the government restrictions are lifted.
We are also able to offer a range of facilitated, online learning modules on in-house or bespoke basis, please contact us to find out more.