HR Business Partnering is a widely accepted approach in today’s organisations. HR business partners must focus intently on the organisational goals of delivering value, driving change and improving stakeholder satisfaction. HR business partners need to be highly effective at engaging with others to develop the relationships needed through collaboration, aligning knowledge and enhancing the skills and capabilities to achieve business outcomes.
HR Business Partner Skills will help you develop the mindset of an effective business partner as well as the skills, behaviour and tools you need to enhance your approach. This is a practical course that focuses on how you build your relationships and influence your business partners so that you can begin to evolve your own, unique HR business partnering formula. The course design meets a range of learning needs from those who are junior HR business partners to those new in a senior position.
Who is this course for?
- Experienced HR business partners that wish to evolve their skillset or develop a broader approach
- Those from a centre of expertise who need to understand it from an HR perspective
- Those who want to shift the way they operate and increase the value they add to their stakeholders
- Those that are looking to become more strategic, commercially savvy and less operational
This course is flexible enough to accommodate your needs whether you have a generalist or centre of expertise partnering background.
- You will develop a deeper understanding of the HR business partner role and what a commercial and strategic business partner looks and feels like
- You will enhance your skill and confidence in demonstrating leadership and the ability to influence others
- You will have a greater understanding of how to think systemically and how OD can add value to the HR business partnering role
Business partners combine strategic business capability with excellence in the delivery of day-to-day operations. Successful business partners work with leaders to shape, steer and advise on people-related issues and help them translate strategy into action. Upon completion of the course, your business partners will have the confidence, mindset and capabilities to be more effective at working across the business
- A three-day face-to-face or six-half-day virtual course that covers the skills and knowledge you require to be an effective business partner
- You then return to your workplace to apply your learning
- The final session is delivered as a half-day virtual session. By the end of this course, you will have improved your confidence and skills in order to sustain a greater impact back in your workplace
Venue for Face-to-Face Courses
All virtual half-day sessions start at 09:00 UK time
*The price is net of any chargeable VAT.
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities. Please contact our client services to find out more.
Your face-to-face experience starts the evening before your programme as you join your fellow participants for dinner so you can get to know each other. Check-in is available from 2pm, providing you with the option to either work from our venue or take advantage of our leisure facilities. Our bar opens at 6pm and dinner is served in the restaurant at 7.30 pm. Accommodation, meals and materials are all included in the fees.
We can also deliver the HR Business Partner Skills Course as either an in-house programme for teams or as part of a wider, tailored development programme. For more information please contact us.
Download a brochure to find out more
In the UK
+44 (0) 1293 854042