Individual and Team Virtual Coaching Solutions
Connect with your team and inspire them to engage, collaborate and be agile. Individual and team coaching for leaders who want to maintain employee engagement and shift mindsets from crisis to the path to recovery.
We’ve shifted our organisations to virtual operations, our teams are adjusting to working from home and adept at using technology to communicate. Now what? Leaders and managers need to be forward focused, creating the notion of business as usual whilst developing new skills and structure for an emergent future. Roffey Park’s online coaching service can help you and your teams to find a successful route through today, tomorrow and in the weeks ahead.
Virtual online coaching is an active solution for you right now, right here. Our virtual coaching solutions will support you to manage immediate challenges and explore solutions to critical questions that will shape your “new normal”. A coach is an external adviser able to tailor a series of questions to the needs of an individual or team. Our coaches will not provide you with answers, they will work with you to build on what you already know then help distinguish between what is working, what is blocking progress, and what you need to be working towards. The task of the coach is to guide you objectively and confidentially towards your own answers.
We offer a range of coaching packages tailored to suit an individual’s context. This can include:
- A package of sessions, usually three x 2 hour or six x 1 hour 1-2-1 coaching sessions attended virtually with one of our accredited coaches.
- A coaching contract between coach and coachee following a conversation to ensure coaching is the preferred approach for the situation and context.
- An initial psychometric assessment completed by the individual to help identify their development needs.
- An initial discussion between coach/individual/line manager to set development objective
- A free chemistry session between the individual and coach chosen from our pool of experienced coaches.
Coaching can be arranged as a one-off or ongoing basis or as part of one of our open, in-house or tailored programmes. Roffey Park Institute works across the world with individuals and organisations and would be happy to discuss the various ways we can provide coaching services.
We work with teams to build high performance and strengthen productivity. When team coaching is embedded into teams, they learn to hold each other accountable, become self-managed and able to succeed in a modern organisation environment.
Over a series of sessions our approach to team coaching develops the team to focus and work better together, creating and sustaining new behaviour patterns to fulfil their potential. Our team coaching service can include:
- An initial team diagnostic to assess where there are developmental areas and agree objectives
- A group contracting session to engage with a team coach who will work with the team to plot their own developmental areas and potential for high performance
- Group dynamics and team based psychometrics can be used to create a shared framework of language, approaches and this will be used in team coaching sessions.
- A set of team peer learning groups, facilitated by a team coach who can help teams unpack and deal with their dynamics and tensions so that progress can be made and the team can move forward as an intact unit.
We offer a range of options to develop the coaching capability in your organisation from one day training courses through to bespoke development programmes. Examples of coaching development courses include:
Our Coaching Fundamentals programme provides a grounding in the principles of coaching. The programme design is modular with optional peer learning group support to hone learning and practice in a supportive environment.
Manager as Coach
Our Manager as Coach programme provides a grounding in developing your impact and effectiveness as a manager of people by adopting a coaching approach. Over the course of the programme participants will explore a range of approaches and techniques that they can immediately put into practice.