We deliver this programme face to face at one of our venues in the UK, Ireland and Singapore. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
We deliver this programme through interactive online sessions which are facilitated live. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
In the current climate, organisations and their people must be more adaptive and resilient than ever before. Faced with increasing global uncertainty, disruptive technologies and rapidly evolving expectations from both customers and employees, the need for enterprise-level change leaders who can continually perceive, understand and align the entire organisation to deliver against its purpose, live its values and achieve its strategic goals has never been so vital.
By developing practical skills in organisational design you will build confidence and capabilities to effectively plan the transition towards a new organisational model and help your business – and its people – respond dynamically to the opportunities of the future.
Whether you are new to this field or have some experience in organisational development, HR or change management, the fundamental question that this programme has been designed to help you address is: what does it take to ‘do’ organisational design work successfully?
This programme is for you, if
- You are a corporate leader, HR, organisational development or change manager seeking to build the organisational capabilities, behaviours and performance to deliver strategic intent
- You want to understand the central concepts, models and methods of contemporary organisational design
- You would like to foster the skills, practices and mindset required to successfully – and collaboratively – lead organisational design work
- You want to develop confidence and competence in overcoming common challenges of design work
- You want to know the impact of key business, environmental, political and technological shifts on 21st century organisations and what this means for organisational design
- You want to create and maintain a network of peer practitioners to be drawn from, and share learning with, during and beyond the programme
At the end of Leading Organisational Design, you will be able to:
- Understand how to design an organisation to deliver its strategic intent
- Take a strategic and systemic view of your organisation’s effectiveness and alignment
- Apply the methods and practices of organisational design to create an implementable blueprint for increasing and sustaining business performance
Develop or enhance the ability of your organisation to adapt to changes in the external environment through a planned, integrated and coherent methodology that takes a macro and micro view of your organisational model. This highly practical and interactive programme equips your change leaders with the tools and perspective to support the desired shift in business performance and behaviours for greater organisational resilience.
The programme consists of eight modules.
Each module in the online programme consists of 2 x 90 minute sessions facilitated live with a 30 minute break in between.
The classroom programme is delivered as a three day residential programme with a follow up day 2-3 weeks later.
Programme Dates and Fees
- Online – There are eight modules in the programme, each one consists of 2 x 90 minute sessions facilitated live with a 30 minute break in between. There is a break between modules 2 and 3, modules 4 and 5 and modules 6 and 7
- Sessions will begin at 9am (GMT).
- Classroom – 4 days in total. A 3 day residential programme, followed by a 2-3 week gap for reflection and action and a final day
|Dates for Online Programme||Fee|
Starts 7 April 2021
Finishes 4 June 2021
Module 1: 7 April 2021
Module 2: 8 April 2021
Module 3: 28 April 2021
Module 4: 29 April 2021
Module 5: 13 May 2021
Module 6 : 14 May 2021
Module 7: 3 June 2021
Module 8: 4 June 2021
Starts 22 June 2021
Finishes 19 August 2021
Module 1: 22 June 2021
Module 2: 24 June 2021
Module 3: 13 July 2021
Module 4: 15 July 2021
Module 5: 27 July 2021
Module 6 : 29 July 2021
Module 7:17 August 2021
Module 8: 19 August 2021
|£3,200 + VAT|
€3,520 + VAT
Residential fees are inclusive of all tuition fees, materials, meals and accommodation
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact our client services to find out more
COVID-19 MEASURES TO HELP YOU BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Roffey Park is taking bookings for face-to-face programmes. You can book in confidence, safe in the knowledge that if government restrictions prevent your attendance, we will transfer you to an online version of programme. We are also able to offer a range of facilitated, online learning modules on an open, in-house or bespoke basis, please contact us to find out more.