In our current climate organisations and their people must work together well to deliver purpose and outcomes. This can include looking at having functional workflows, effective workloads, collaboration across teams/functions and timely decision-making. Deepening your practice in organisational design enables you to support developing a well-designed and effective performing organisation that is fit for the future.
Leading Organisational Design enables you to develop your practice and build your confidence and capabilities to effectively plan the transition towards a model that works for your organisation, people and business.
This course is a practitioner-level programme where you are expected to have some knowledge and experience in change management, organisational design or transformation. The fundamental question that this organisational design course has been designed to help you address is: what does it take for me to ‘do’ organisational design work successfully?
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at:
- Those who are in an organisational design role or are key members of the team leading their organisation through re-design
- Those who want to build their practice of organisational design including their capabilities, behaviours and performance to deliver their organisational strategy
- Those who are actively engaging in a “live” organisational re-design and want the benefit of support from experienced peers and expert practitioners in understanding the central concepts, models and methods of contemporary organisational design.
- Those seeking a practice certification in this field for their career professional development
- You will be able to assess when organisational design work is necessary
- You will understand how to design an organisation to deliver its strategic intent
- You will develop a strategic and systemic view of your organisation’s effectiveness and alignment
- You will be able to apply the methods and practices of organisational design to create and implement a blueprint for increasing and sustaining business performance
Upon completion of this course, participants will understand how to lead the organisation through changes by using skills and competence in organisational design. This highly practical and interactive course equips your change leaders with the ability and perspective to support the desired shift in business for greater organisational resilience. The course provides the opportunity for your organisation to be guided and supported by experienced experts as we encourage participants to bring their real “live” organisational change into the course
- The virtual course consists of eight half-day modules and covers the skills and knowledge you require to lead and deliver change and the residential programme is 4 days over 2 modules.
- You then return to your workplace after each module to apply your learning
Venue for Face-to-Face Courses
All virtual half-day sessions start at 09:00 UK time
*The price is net of any chargeable VAT.
Face-to-Face course fees include accommodation, meals and materials.
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities. Please contact our client services to find out more.
We can also deliver Leading Organisational Design as either an in-house programme for teams or as part of a wider, tailored development programme. For more information please contact us.
Download a brochure to find out more
In the UK
+44 (0) 1293 854042