Transform your career, impact and practice with a Postgraduate Diploma
The power to shape the future is with all of us. From intense competition, increased consumer demand and remote work to social unrest and economic shocks, the future is both exciting and challenging. Adaptability, skills development, critical thinking and interpersonal skills are crucial. Your organisation and people need you to face the future with confidence. In an ever more standardised world, executive education needs an independent voice bringing innovative approach to leaders, managers and organisations.
We are independent. Make us your choice
Postgraduate Diplomas from Roffey Park Academy
We are an associate partner of the University of Sussex who act as a validating authority for our PG Diplomas.
Postgraduate Diploma in Change Leadership
Designed for leaders who want to develop their practice and understand the fundamental principles, challenges and opportunities of change leadership.
Postgraduate Diploma in Culture and Sustainability
Designed for leaders in organisations who want to create impact through sustainable, positive organisational cultures.
Postgraduate Diploma in Organisational Learning
Designed for leaders who want to understand and develop a system level perspective to a learning organisation.
Our postgraduate diplomas are for you if…
- you are a mid career professional either in a leadership role or aspiring to be one
- you relish the opportunity to participate in a postgraduate qualification
- you are looking for developing in your existing role or want to break into a different field
Each Postgraduate Diploma is
- Part-time programme completed over 15 months with the option to continue for a further 9 months and graduate with a master’s qualification
- Available as a face-to-face or virtual programme
- Underpinned by research
- Delivered by practitioner faculty, focused on you and your impact