Organisational Development Essentials is a one-day course that explores the fundamentals of OD, its history and the nature of OD practice. The course introduces you to the function of OD and the role of the OD practitioner; including the key skills, knowledge and mindsets needed to become one.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at:
- Those that identify as working within the field of OD but are not yet comfortable with being called an ‘OD Practitioner’
- Those that are in the field of HR, or learning and development, and want to understand their developmental needs within the context of an OD role
- Managers or leaders leading change projects that are curious about how OD can help in managing the change management process
- Those that are simply curious about understanding what OD is and how it is used in organisations
- You will be able to describe the underpinning principles, practice, aims and values of OD, in relation to yourself and your context
- You will understand and reflect on your OD Role and your current levels of knowledge and experience
- You will increase your knowledge of the different levels at which an OD Practitioner can intervene and appropriate application of a variety of intervention methods
- You will develop confident awareness of OD in the context of culture, patterns and your organisation
As a result of this course, participants will have a greater understanding of organisational development. In practice, this will help them lead change projects and grow in their role as an OD practitioner
Two half-day virtual course that covers the skills and knowledge you require to understand the fundamentals of organisational development
Venue for Face-to-Face Courses
All virtual half-day sessions start at 9:00 UK Time
*The price is net of any chargeable VAT.
Face-to-Face course fees include accommodation, meals and materials.
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities. Please contact our client services to find out more.
We can also deliver Organisational Development Essentials as either an in-house programme for teams or as part of a wider, tailored development programme. For more information please contact us.
Download a brochure to find out more
In the UK
+44 (0) 1293 854042