Organisational Design Essentials is a one-day course exploring the fundamentals and essential concepts of organisational design. It acts as an introduction to the practice of organisation design and includes the key skills, knowledge and mindsets required to influence and lead change.
From post-pandemic and hybrid workplaces to digitalisation and business transformations, many organisations are changing or adapting the way they work. Understanding the principles and practices of organisational design is vital to support organisations as they change from a current state to a desired future state. The programme provides you with the foundational knowledge to start your practice in organisational design.
Who is this course for?
- Managers or leaders who are involved in a transformational change project who want to understand the essential concepts, skills and mindset necessary in the field of organisational design
- Those in the field of HR or Learning and Development who are ready to explore their understanding and developmental needs to support organisational design
- Those who desire to develop confidence and competence in supporting their organisation embarking on business transformation
- You will develop an understanding of organisational design and a reflection of its relevance to your organisation
- You will grow your appreciation of the skills, capabilities and mindset of organisational designers
- You will increase your awareness of the essential concepts of organisational design
- You will increase your knowledge and understanding of how to lead change and manage transformations
As a result of this course, participants will have a greater understanding of what it takes for organisations to change from a current state to a desired future state. They will have a greater awareness of the models, tools and practices required to deliver organisational design projects successfully
This is a two half-day virtual course that covers the skills and knowledge you require to understand the fundamentals of organisational design.
Venue for Face-to-Face Courses
All face-to-face courses are held at Roffey Park’s purpose-built venue which is set in 40 acres of rural Sussex Countryside just five minutes from the M23 and 20 minutes from London Gatwick Airport & Crawley, 10 minutes from Horsham.
All virtual half-day sessions start at 09:00 UK time
*The price is net of any chargeable VAT or GST.
Face-to-Face course fees include accommodation, meals and materials.
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities. Please contact our client services to find out more.
We can also deliver Organisational Design Essentials as either an in-house programme for teams or as part of a wider, tailored development programme. For more information please contact us.
Download a brochure to find out more
In the UK
+44 (0) 1293 854042
In Asia Pacific
+65 6386 0590