Delivered as a one day programme or delivered virtually as a series of 90 minute digital learning sessions.
We deliver this programme face to face at one of our venues in the UK, Ireland and Singapore. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
We deliver this programme through interactive online sessions which are facilitated live. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
OD essentials is a one-day programme which explores the fundamentals of Organisation Development, its history and the nature of OD practice. The programme provides an introduction to the function of OD and the role of the OD practitioner; including the key skills, knowledge and mindsets needed to become one.
The programme consists of four learning modules delivered either as a one day programme or delivered virtually as a series of 90 minute digital learning sessions:
- History of OD
- My role in OD
- Levels and Types of Interventions
- Adaptive Action in OD
This programme is for you if:
- You identify as working within the field of OD but aren’t yet comfortable with being called an ‘OD Practitioner’
- You are in the field of HR or learning and development and want to understand your development needs within the context of an OD role
- You are manager or leader leading change projects and are curious about how OD can help you in managing the change management process
- You are simply curious about understanding what organisational development is and how it is used in organisations.
At end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Describe the underpinning principles, practice, aims and values of OD, in relation to yourself and your context.
- Understand and reflect on your OD Role and your current levels of knowledge and experience.
- Increase knowledge of the different levels at which an OD Practitioner can intervene and appropriate application of a variety of intervention methods.
- Explore OD in the context of culture, patterns and your organisation.
Participants will return to their organisation with an understanding of organisational development in practice to help them lead change projects or grow their practice in an OD role.
Programme Duration and Dates
- One day programme
- Online option is a series of four 90 minute digital learning sessions.
- Sessions will begin at 9am (GMT).
8 June 2021
8 September 2021
11 June 2021
10 September 2021
15 June 2021
16 September 2021
18 June 2021
17 September 2021
Residential fees are inclusive of all tuition fees, materials, and meals
Due to the ongoing pandemic Roffey Park Institute is currently only taking bookings for online programmes. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and plan to offer face to face programmes at such time when the government restrictions are lifted.
We are also able to offer a range of facilitated, online learning modules on in-house or bespoke basis, please contact us to find out more.