We deliver this programme face to face at one of our venues in the UK, Ireland and Singapore. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
We deliver this programme through interactive online sessions which are facilitated live. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
Personal Effectiveness and Power is a highly experiential programme which will provide you with a range of influencing skills and techniques to strengthen your workplace relationships. We will work with you to develop influencing skills, explore the influencing process and develop flexible influencing styles and communication strategies. As a result, you will be able to harness your personal power in the workplace as leaders and developers of others.communication strategies. As a result you will be able to harness your personal power in the workplace as leaders and developers of others.
Personal Effectiveness and Power is a firmly established programme that attracts a diverse range of participants who want to improve their personal impact, develop influencing skills and be more effective leaders or managers.
This programme is for you
- You want to be more effective at managing competing operational priorities
- You recognise the need to improve your influencing skills and practice
- You want to understand power dynamics and improve your decision-making skills
- You want to improve your effectiveness as a leader
At the end of Personal Effectiveness and Power, you will be able to
- Define the range of skills and choices available to improve your influencing skills.
- Demonstrate increased confidence and ability to deal with challenging situations and relationships
- Demonstrate greater ability to gain buy-in from others and create the impact you want through increased personal presence and power
Successful organisations rely on high performing teams who work together seamlessly to get things done. To lead a high performing team requires managers to have a repertoire of influencing skills and communication strategies so they can deal with a range of situations swiftly. This programme will provide managers with the influencing skills and techniques needed so they can develop more effective relationships at work.
This was without question the best training experience I have ever had. I felt that the combination of theory and practical application was brilliant. The facilitators were excellent. I believe that everyone, whether a leader or not should go on this course. It is such a valid foundation to understand yourself in life and work. How Often we create stories and build walls, to have these models of understanding and reflection is a privilege that everyone should have to fulfil potentialClaire Wilkinson, ActionAid
Personal Effectiveness and Power consists of eight learning modules and a group coaching workshop.
The online programme is facilitated live over the course of four half-days. Modules 1 to 4 are delivered in the first week, followed two weeks later by the group coaching session, with modules 5 to 8 completing the programme.
The classroom programme is delivered as a three day residential programme.
Dates and Fees
- Online – There are eight learning modules and an online group coaching workshop. The programme is facilitated live over the course of four half days. Modules 1 to 4 are delivered in the first week, followed two weeks later by the group coaching workshop, with modules 5 to 8 completing the programme.
- Online sessions will begin at 09:00 (UK time). Check your local time here
|Dates for online Programme||Fee|
Module 1 and 2 – 7 December 2021
Module 3 and 4 – 9 December 2021
Group Coaching Workshop – 13 December 2021
Module 5 and 6 – 15 December 2021
Module 7 and 8 – 17 December 2021
*The price is net of any chargeable VAT or GST
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact our client services to find out more
Due to the ongoing pandemic Roffey Park Institute is currently only taking bookings for online programmes. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and plan to offer face to face programmes from Autumn 2021 if government restrictions are lifted. We are also able to offer a range of facilitated, online learning modules on in-house or bespoke basis, please contact us to find out more.
Last updated 7/7/21