Face to Face
We deliver this programme face to face at one of our venues in the UK, Ireland and Singapore. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
We can deliver this programme through interactive online sessions which are facilitated live. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
Roffey Park’s Essential Management Skills programme provides the essential managers toolkit for people to refresh or hone their craft in an increasingly fast-paced, inter-generational and digital workplace.
This programme is for you if
- You are a newly appointed line manager and want to grow your knowledge of management and understand how to manage people successfully.
- You are an experienced line manager who would like the opportunity reflect upon and further develop your people management skills.
On completing Essential Management Skills training course, you will:
- Understand the meaning of management in the context of your role and organisation
- Explore a range of approaches for managing others
- Develop the skills and confidence to manage others in a way that enhances their performance and releases their potential
On completing Essential Management Skills, participants will:
- Be a more effective line manager able to empower their teams to deliver results and succeed.
- Be able to deal with difficult situations and know how to handle conflict.
- Understand the difference between leadership and management and know how to flex their style and approach depending on the situation.
Essential Management Skills is a two-day management training programme which provides a grounding in becoming a successful people manager. Key features of the programme include:
- An overview of the role of manager
Over the course of two days the programme provides an overview of people management tools and techniques that participants can apply to the context of their role and organisation.
- Management in practice
The programme includes practical sessions designed to enable participants to experiment with new techniques in a supportive environment.
- 2 Days
*An early bird fee of £1,000+VAT is valid for all bookings received 8 weeks ahead of the programme start date when it will revert to the full programme fee of £1,400+VAT
Fees are inclusive of all tuition fees, materials, meals and accommodation
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact our client services to find out more
COVID-19 MEASURES TO HELP YOU BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Roffey Park is taking bookings for face-to-face programmes starting from September onwards. You can book in confidence, safe in the knowledge that if government restrictions prevent your attendance, we will either reimburse you in full or book you onto a later, suitable start date. We are also able to offer a range of facilitated, online learning modules on an open, in-house or bespoke basis, please contact us to find out more.