We deliver this programme face to face at one of our venues in the UK, Ireland and Singapore. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
We deliver this programme through interactive online sessions which are facilitated live. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
As the world becomes more complex, global and interconnected, the demands on you as a senior leader become increasingly challenging. The demands of now and the future needs of your organisation is becoming ever harder to juggle. The leadership required to deal creatively with uncertainty means new leadership thinking, new assumptions and new values are needed.
The Future Focused Leader is a senior leadership development programme which introduces you to a new leadership paradigm so that you can navigate successfully through this complex landscape. The best leaders know how to apply the skills of critical judgement, to stay present in the ‘now’ whilst re-directing and growing an organisation of and for the future, through its collective purpose, culture and system.
This course is for you if…
- You are a senior leader responsible for determining an organisation’s strategic direction
- You are a member of the senior leadership team where future-proofing decisions are part of your day-to-day role.
- You have been identified as having the potential to become a senior leader of the future
At the end of The Future Focused Leader, you will be able to:
- Apply critical judgement to develop, through others, a meaningful organisational purpose which will function across boundaries
- Lead with confidence in emerging, complex systems
- Create and inspire a healthy organisational culture that is dynamic, innovative and adaptive
- Understand how to build organisational resilience
Prepare your organisation for the future by developing your senior leaders to deliver growth, transformation and sustainability.
This programme consists of 10 learning modules with two online coaching sessions over the course of the three months following completion of the programme.
Programme Dates and Fees
- Online – this programme is facilitated live over the course of five half days, 2 modules per day with a 30 minute break in between.
- Classroom – the programme is also delivered as a three day residential programme.
- Both online and classroom programmes include two, 90 minute online coaching sessions to embed learning.
- Online sessions will begin at 9am UK time.
|Dates for Online Programme||Fee|
|Dates to be confirmed||£3,500 + VAT|
€3,850 + VAT
Fees are inclusive of all tuition fees, materials, meals and accommodation
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact our client services to find out more
Due to the ongoing pandemic Roffey Park Institute is currently only taking bookings for online programmes. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and plan to offer face to face programmes from Autumn 2021 if government restrictions are lifted. We are also able to offer a range of facilitated, online learning modules on in-house or bespoke basis, please contact us to find out more.
Last updated 7/7/21