Successful leadership starts with yourself.
The core skills effective leaders require to master success are
self-awareness, influencing and communication. Do you know how to influence stakeholders? Can you engage with meaning and purpose? Do you know how to create a collaborate environment and bring out the best in people?
These are essential skills for any leadership role so if you’re considering a career change or upskilling for a promotion, then this course is for you. This is a WSQ funded course. Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for subsidies and self-sponsored funding and company funded options are available.
In today’s environment leaders face many challenges and having a foundation in understanding leadership styles, behaviour strategies to manage unpredictable circumstances, problem solving and leading with action are essential. Roffey Park Institute’s Leadership Insights programme draws upon global leadership practices and adopts an international perspective and learning experience. This leadership development programme covers a range of key leadership themes and provides strategic insights with practical application and scenarios to enhance critical skills and knowledge for aspiring and/or emerging leaders.
This course is for you if…
- You have three years or more managerial or supervisor experience
- You are an aspiring leader looking to understand how to better engage your peers, teams or even stakeholders
- You are a line manager and want to further develop your leaderships skills
- You are in mid-career transition or looking for progression
At the end of our Leadership Insights programme, you will be able to:
- Develop core skills in leadership, emotional intelligence and influencing skills that can help you manage and communicate with people to get things done
- Understand your impact and effectiveness as a leader
- Understand how to adapt your leadership behaviour so that others follow willingly
- Be able to motivate, engage and gain buy-in from other people
Research consistently finds that an organisation’s strategic and financial success is strongly linked to the quality of its leaders. By developing your understanding of leadership and building your skills and knowledge to be a more effective leader, you contribute to improving performance and impact for yourself and the people you lead.
- Roffey Park Institute has a 75-year track record of teaching and program development
- International perspective of leadership developed internationally with support from Roffey Park Institute research
- Roffey Park Institute group dynamics learning approach and blended learning experience – interactive lectures, online learning platform, group discussions, reflection, pair sharing
- Certificate of completion – Roffey Park Institute Statement of Attainment
Programme Dates and Fees
- Classroom – the programme is delivered as a two and a half day programme.
|Dates for 2021|
|Course dates : |
28, 29 (eLearning / Self learning) and 31 May 2021
|$740 +GST||$74 +GST||$370 +GST||$74 +GST||$290 +GST|
|Full course fee||Course fee after |
funding for Singaporean
and PR in SMEs
|Course fee after|
funding for Singaporean and PR
|Course fee after funding|
for Singaporean age 40 and above in SMEs
|Course fee after funding |
for Singaporean age 40 and above in non-SMEs
How to Contact Us
To find out more about the programme please telephone +65 6386 0590, email us.