We deliver this programme face to face at one of our venues in the UK, Ireland and Singapore. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
We deliver this programme through interactive online sessions which are facilitated live. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
Organisations need high performance leadership to encourage, inspire and motivate their teams to grow and shape its future success. High performing leaders are those that understand how to lead and develop other leaders, to tap into their collective potential to influence strategy and deliver on change. This means creating a culture of trust, empowerment and ownership where problems are solved quickly, and innovation is encouraged.
Leadership for High Performance is a leadership programme that develops the skills of dialogue and working with complexity, negotiating and delivering on promises through the work of high performing teams. The programme design helps participants to refine their established leadership practice and encourage leadership in others in the service of a common purpose.
This course is for you if…
- You are already a leader of other leaders either as a head of function, department or division
- You are a senior manager anywhere in the world where interaction with other people is a key element of your role
- You are a highly skilled technical or project manager who wants to be more effective by improving collaboration and engagement with their team
- You are a leader working in a matrix structure and wants to understand how to develop their leadership practice across boundaries
- You are ready for the next step in your career and need to broaden and deepen your leadership skills and capabilities
- Encourage leadership in others rather than followership
- Influence senior stakeholders to shape organisational strategy
- Develop a high performing team
- Begin to develop the behaviours you need to be successful in your organisation’s culture and context as an authentic leader
This leadership development programme equips your senior leaders to be more effective at implementing strategies and leading change, building stronger relationships with their network and be able to build high performance by fostering greater collaboration and motivation towards a common purpose.
Leading for High Performance consists of 8 learning modules plus a 90-minute follow-up session six weeks after the last module has been completed.
The online programme is facilitated live over the course of four half days, two 90-minute modules per day with a 30 minute break in between. The programme is also delivered as a two-day classroom programme. Both online and classroom programmes include a 90-minute follow up session, held online, in which participants track how they have embedded the learning from the programme.
Programme Dates and Fees
Online – this programme is facilitated live over the course of 4 half days, two modules per day. Sessions start at 9am UK time. The first module will run for 90 minutes with a 30 minute break, followed by the second module.
|Dates for online programme||Fee|
To be confirmed
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact our client services to find out more
Due to the ongoing pandemic Roffey Park Institute is currently only taking bookings for online programmes. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and plan to offer face to face programmes from Autumn 2021 if government restrictions are lifted. We are also able to offer a range of facilitated, online learning modules on in-house or bespoke basis, please contact us to find out more.
Last updated 7/7/21