We deliver this programme face to face at one of our venues in the UK, Ireland and Singapore. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
We deliver this programme through interactive online sessions which are facilitated live. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
Leaders inspire people to achieve more. They energise people to perform at their best and foster willing, collective, commitment to a shared cause. Our Emerging Leaders programme equips you with the core skills and practise to make a successful transition from managing a function to leading yourself and others to achieve high performance.
This highly interactive programme explores the interrelationship between purpose, process, people and leadership practice. It supports you in developing as an effective contemporary leader who can skilfully navigate your organisations culture and dynamics to achieve results.
This leadership skills programme is for junior and middle managers, team leaders, supervisors and project managers who have responsibility for leading their teams and others.
This programme is for you if
- You are ready to step into a leadership role for the first time or you have been identified as a potential candidate for a future leadership role
- You want to explore your leadership potential to further your career
- You lead a team and are directly responsible for their results
- You are interested in how to develop the collaborative potential of teams to get things done
At the end of Emerging Leaders Programme, you will be able to
- Understand how to articulate and demonstrate what is fundamentally important to be an effective leader.
- To begin to generate leadership in others rather than followership.
- Take steps to work with your team to develop trusting, inclusive and healthy relationships.
- Develop relational teams that are trusting, inclusive and healthy.
- Demonstrate the skills of positive engagement and collaboration.
Organisational success relies on the people within it to be engaged and work together to solve problems and deliver results. Leadership is at the heart of this. This highly practical programme equips your emerging leaders with a contemporary and dynamic set of skills to build high performing and engaged teams.
The Emerging Leaders Programme consists of eight modules.
The online programme is facilitated live over the course of four half days with a 30 minute break between each module. The programme is also delivered as a two day residential programme. Both online and classroom programmes include a 90 minute follow up virtual session to support participants in applying and embedding the learning within their workplace.
Dates and Fees
The online programme is facilitated live over 4 half days with two 90-minute modules with a 30-minute break between the modules.
Online sessions will begin at 09:00 (UK time). Check your local time here
Module 1 and 2: 9 March 2022
Module 3 and 4: 10 March2022
Module 5 and 6: 17 March 2022
Module 7 and 8: 18 March 2022
*The price is net of any chargeable VAT or GST
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact our client services to find out more