We deliver this programme face to face at one of our venues in the UK, Ireland and Singapore. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
We deliver this programme through interactive online sessions which are facilitated live. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
Leaders inspire people to achieve more. They energise people to perform at their best and foster willing, collective, commitment to a shared cause. Our Emerging Leaders programme equips you with the core skills and practice to make a successful transition from managing a function to leading yourself and others to achieve high performance.
This highly interactive programme explores the interrelationship between purpose, process, people and leadership practice. It supports you in developing as an effective contemporary leader who can skilfully navigate your organisation’s culture and dynamics to achieve results.
This leadership skills programme is for junior and middle managers, team leaders, supervisors and project managers who have responsibility for leading their teams and others.
This programme is for you if
- you are ready to step into a leadership role for the first time or you have been identified as a potential candidate for a future leadership role
- you want to explore your leadership potential to further your career
- you lead a team and are directly responsible for their results
- you are interested in how to develop the collaborative potential of teams to get things done
At the end of our Emerging Leaders programme, you will be able to
- Understand how to articulate and demonstrate what is fundamentally important to be an effective leader
- Begin to generate leadership in others rather than followership
- Take steps to work with your team to develop trusting, inclusive and healthy relationships
- Develop relational teams that are trusting, inclusive and healthy.
- Demonstrate the skills of positive engagement and collaboration
Organisational success relies on the people within it to be engaged and work together to solve problems and deliver results. Leadership is at the heart of this. This highly practical programme equips your emerging leaders with a contemporary and dynamic set of skills to build high performing and engaged teams.
The Emerging Leaders Programme consists of eight modules.
The online programme is facilitated live over the course of four half days with a 30-minute break between modules. The programme is also delivered as a two day residential programme. Both online and classroom programmes include a 90-minute follow-up virtual session to support participants in applying and embedding the learning within their workplace.
An exploration into your purpose, motivations and values and how your purpose links to the organisation’s purpose.
Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
Learn more about your leadership style and how to flex if in different contexts.
Influencing with Integrity
Learn different influencing behaviours and how to influence others effectively.
Interpersonal Resilience and Growth
Learn to assess your personal resilience and apply techniques of energy and growth mindset to stay resilient through transition.
Power and Politics
Identify your sources of power and how to grow it while remaining politically aware.
Learn to apply different techniques and models to identify potential hindrances to forming effective groups and to confidently facilitate dialogue with your team to explore solutions.
Identify the opportunities for and challenges associated with increasing inclusive leadership behaviours in your organisation and develop personal and organisational level plans with your team to foster more inclusive people practices.
Compare and contrast a range of different ways of handling conflict and gain better clarity with partners in order to resolve conflict
Programme Dates and Fees
- Online – this programme is facilitated live over the course of four half days with a 30 minute break between each module.
- Classroom – the programme is also delivered as a two day residential programme.
- Both online and classroom programmes include a 90-minute follow-up virtual session to support participants in applying and embedding the learning within their workplace.
- Sessions will begin at 9am (GMT).
|Dates for online programme||Fee|
|January 2021 programme|
Modules 1 and 2: 11 May 2021
Modules 3 and 4: 12 May 2021
Module 5 and 6:18 May 2021
Modules 7 and 8: 19 May 2021
|£1,130 + VAT,|
Residential fees are inclusive of all tuition fees, materials, meals and accommodation
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact our client services to find out more
COVID-19 MEASURES TO HELP YOU BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Roffey Park is taking bookings for face-to-face programmes. You can book in confidence, safe in the knowledge that if government restrictions prevent your attendance, we will transfer you to an online version of programme. We are also able to offer a range of facilitated, online learning modules on an open, in-house or bespoke basis, please contact us to find out more.