We deliver this programme face to face at one of our venues in the UK, Ireland and Singapore. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
We deliver this programme through interactive online sessions which are facilitated live. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
Advanced Facilitation Skills is a programme that is a rich, rewarding and challenging experience for experienced facilitators to deepen their ability to work with groups. The programme explores the nature of facilitation and complex group dynamics. Highly practical with group work, real world exercises and peer review. Drawing upon dialogic tools, group and social learning models every step of this programme will incorporate your learning into practicable application.
This programme is for you if
- You are an experienced facilitator, manager, HR, OD L&D professional or change agent who wants to enhance your personal understanding of self as expert in terms of your role as a facilitator
- You wish to establish a deeper understanding of your own principles and approaches to facilitation along with developing and understanding of group dynamics and its role in enhancing a facilitators impact.
- You want to focus on areas of personal development throughout and after the programme and want to take the opportunity to review your approach and style, learn about new ways of facilitation
- To increase self-awareness, impact and confidence in the role of facilitator
- Be able to increase the range of situations you can address
- Deepen further your understanding of working with group dynamics
- Build greater awareness of the impact of organisations on the behaviour of individuals and groups
- Be able to establish a deeper understanding of the social nature of learning
- Individuals will have the gravitas, confidence and tools to demonstrate a wider range of creative approaches to help organisations and groups to achieve their objectives.
- Understand how to use their personal impact on groups and individuals to good effect
- Have a range of approaches to be a skilful facilitator, able to deal with challenging situations and deal with complicated group dynamics
- Be more skilled in facilitating change by challenging and supporting teams to make difficult, quality choices
The online Advanced Facilitation Skills course has been an utter delight. The team at Roffey Park have done an extraordinary job at translating the learning to an online setting. They are very obviously putting a huge amount of energy in behind the scenes to ensure our learning experience is rich, inviting, transformational and potent. I’m glad I decided not to wait for a face to face course to run. The online course is giving me what I will need when we are all working face to face, but in the meantime is a masterclass in how we can make on-line experiences and learning rewarding and effective for our clients while we all remain in lockdown.Rachel Turner, Achieve Unlimited
- Advanced Facilitation Skills consists of ten 90-minute online modules held over four weeks.
- This programme is highly practical using real examples and academic models.
- The programme cohort will act as your group allowing for quick peer feedback from practise sessions. Helping you understand your impact and give you the opportunity to practise your methods and approaches in a supportive learning environment.
- Online: There are ten 90-minute modules facilitated live with a 30 minute break in between.
- Sessions will begin at 09:00 (UK time) unless stated differently below
Starts July 2021
Finishes July 2021
Launch Call: 12 July 2021
Module 1 and 2: 13 July 2021
Module 3 and 4: 14 July 2021
Module 5 and 6: 15 July 2021
Module 7 and 8: 20 July 2021
Module 9 and 10: 26 July 2021
Residential fees are inclusive of all tuition fees, materials, meals and accommodation
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact our client services to find out more
Due to the ongoing pandemic Roffey Park Institute is currently only taking bookings for online programmes. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and plan to offer face to face programmes at such time when the government restrictions are lifted.
We are also able to offer a range of facilitated, online learning modules on in-house or bespoke basis, please contact us to find out more.