We deliver this programme face to face at one of our venues in the UK, Ireland and Singapore. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
We deliver this programme through interactive online sessions which are facilitated live. You can check dates and availability on this page or contact us
Strategic Middle Management is a three-day programme which provides an overview of strategic leadership and complexity and what you need to know and understand, as well as the essential skills required to be successful in this role.
This programme is for you if…
- you are an experienced middle manager who wants to develop their effectiveness and performance as a leader in preparation for senior management responsibilities
- you are an aspiring middle manager who wants to build on their experience of managing a team to developing the leadership skills required to lead managers of teams
- you are a leader or head of function who wants to be more effective at translating strategy into actions.
- Greater understanding of the middle management role in achieving organisational success
- Improved understanding of strategic leadership in a dynamic, complex organisational environment
- Increased self-awareness of your impact as a middle manager, your strengths and development areas
- Improved knowledge of organisational power and politics and how to work with conflict
- An appreciation of complexity and how to lead effectively in a complex environment.
On completing Strategic Middle Management, your leader will
- Have a clearer understanding of how they can add further value to their organisation by operating more strategically and be more able to contribute and engage in the strategic process
- Have a broader understanding of how to handle complexity and the collaborative skills needed to drive performance
- Be more a more effective and confident leader in their central role as the link between strategy and operation
Strategic Middle Management is a three-day programme which covers:
- The role of the middle manager
- The unique challenges of being truly effective at leading strategic change whilst managing day-to-day operations.
- What is strategy and strategic thinking?
- An overview of strategic leadership and approaches to developing strategy, how to influence upwards and communicate strategy downwards
- How to lead effectively in a middle management role
- Collaborative and dialogic approaches to leadership and how to engage your team and the wider organisation to deliver what is required
- Three day programme
- Sessions will begin at 9am (GMT).
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact our client services to find out more
COVID-19 MEASURES TO HELP YOU BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Roffey Park is taking bookings for face-to-face programmes. You can book in confidence, safe in the knowledge that if government restrictions prevent your attendance, we will transfer you to an online version of programme. We are also able to offer a range of facilitated, online learning modules on an open, in-house or bespoke basis, please contact us to find out more.