HR Business Partner Skills is a practical programme that will help you develop the mindset of an effective business partner as well as the skills, behaviour, and tools you need to enhance your approach. We focus on how you build your relationships and influence your business partners so that you evolve your own, unique HR business partnering formula. The programme design meets a range of learning needs from those who are junior HR business partner through to those new in a senior position.
This course is for you if
- You have got experience as an HR business partner, but wish to evolve your skillset or develop a broader approach
- You are from a centre of expertise and need to understand it from an HR perspective
- You want to shift the way you operate further along the continuum from HR manager to a business partner and increase the value you add to your stakeholders
- You need to get a ‘seat at the table’ and be more confident, credible, and influential at the pan-organisational level
- You are looking to be more strategic, commercially savvy and less operational and transactional
This programme is flexible enough to accommodate your needs whether you have a generalist or centre of expertise partnering background.
At the end of HR Business Partner Skills, you will be able to:
- Have a deeper understanding of the HR business partner role and what a commercial and strategic business partner looks and feels like
- Develop your skill and confidence in demonstrating leadership and the ability to influence others using a range of approaches and HR/data analytics
- Have a greater understanding of how to think systemically and how OD can add value to the HR business partnering role
- Build skills in conducting challenging conversations and navigating organisational politics
Business partners combine strategic business capability with excellence in the delivery of the day-to-day. Successful business partners work with leaders to shape, steer and advise on people related issues and help them translate strategy into action. This programme develops the confidence, mindset and capabilities of HR business partners so they are more effective at working across the business.
There are plenty of professional management tools introduced during the three days’ workshop. They helped me a lot on how to convince and influent our stakeholders. Real actors simulations impressive me very much, in which I can practice learned skills into this session. I can apply these learned methodology and tools to add HRBP’s valueJane Yang, Nestle China
HR Business Partner Skills consists of 10 learning modules, a half day experiential module with professional business role players plus a 90 minute follow-up session 8 weeks after the last module has been completed.
The online programme is facilitated live over the course of six half days, each one comprising two 90 minute sessions with a 30 minute break in between. Two modules per day are delivered on days 1-5 with an experiential module on day 6. The classroom programme is delivered as a three-day programme. Both online and classroom programmes include a 90 minute follow up session, held online, in which participants track how they have embedded the learning from the programme.
Face to Face Dates and Fees
We offer a limited number of discounted places to registered charities, please contact our client services to find out more